sâmbătă, 13 aprilie 2013

Going together realizing our dreams - EVS Promotion blog


New begining! :) I am finally in Poland and have just started working on the EVS Project "Going together realizing our dreams"  as an EVS volunteer.

What does that mean?

EVS means the European Volunteer Service that allows young people between 18 and 30 years, from European countries, to have a new experience, in a new country, a new culture, with the purpose of self-development and  personal skill achievement.  (See more information about EVS here). Also, check out  more information on the official polish website for EVS project that Mariusz Socha, pastor of the Baptist Church in Zielona Gora, is coordinating. Take a look here : http://youthcamps.wordpress.com/


I am in Zielona Gora for 5 months, and I find this town very pleasant , (with the small exception that spring was a lot awaited here, while in Romania, where I come from it's there in all its splendour :)

What I have learnt about Poland in these two past weeks, is that I  absolutely love pierogi :) They have different fillings and different recipes that I plan on trying :)

These weeks I met the kids that we are working with :) They are so open with us and friendly that I want to learn polish really fast so that I can talk to them :)

Here are some pictures with just some activities from last week :

Museum with ICE Club Kids



Baptist Church in Zielona Gora




Window view in the first sunny day in Zielona Gora 


I will keep you updated :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu