luni, 15 aprilie 2013

Warsawa, you are way too tangled!

Today we arrived in Warsaw for our on-arrival training. We will be here until Saturday.

After 6 boring hours by train that included also some sleep (or a lot I might say :), and some fun with my EVS companions, Silvia and Katinka, we got to the tangled city. We tried to take the bus, but we had no chance to actually understand what bus we should take or if we should go left or right :)


And, after 30 minutes of walking like a chicken with no head, we decided to go by taxi. Good choice! But on tangled street of Warsaw, it took us another 10 minutes to find the place we have to stay at :)

So, we are here, in a nice place with a lot of people from another countries that came to Poland as volunteers. It's been an interesting experience so far, talking with many of them and I look forward to what's next :)

Okay, thats all for today! I am going to visit this nice place that I see from my window :)

 Czesc, people! :)



Walk in Łazienki Park:


























  Polish food :






 At Copernicus Scientific Center

EVS final group picture




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu